Thursday, October 25, 2012

Audrianna

She has such a cute nose, her daddy's all the way.

 The tears wouldn't stop, all I could do was tell her I love her.

 Just as surgery had started. I was terrified, but I did great.

Daddy's princess, the love he has for her is amazing.

 I love this little girl so much, I miss her already.

 Words cannot describe how much I love them.

 2lbs 8.9 ounces, 13.5 inches long. She lived for 39 minutes. I wish it could have been longer, but I'm glad I got to hold her while she was still alive. Gone from us here on Earth but in our hearts forever.


4 comments:

  1. Ashleigh that was the most beautifull thing i have ever heard. she will always be in your heart and not just yours all of your friends as well. we love you to the most extremes. we are here for you when ever you need us and dont forget that.

    your friend Patrick McGinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing her with us. She is just perfect - what a tiny little peanut! And her little nose, just so sweet.
    She's one of the special people I'm so looking forward to meeting in Heaven. Just so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh...
    She is more then adorable!! Congratulations to you and your husband on your very special Angel.
    I had a baby boy, Noah Michael, with anancephaly April 4, 2009. I got more out of life in that little time we had with him then I have ever gotten any other time.
    A special moment that will never be forgotten and stay with us in our hearts.

    Sincerely,
    Becki Massong

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is beautiful. These moments you will hold in your heart forever.

    ReplyDelete