Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Details, details, details...

      Had a quick Dr. appointment today. We discussed potential dates for the induction. He wasn't cleared to do the induction at or before 37 weeks because of the hospital and insurance guidelines. So Nov. 23rd is now completely out.
      He said that because of the guidelines the soonest he could do it is 39 weeks, which falls on Christmas up until 41 weeks, which falls on my mom's birthday. Now, mind you, these time frames are all "relative" and if my health starts to decline or I start to dilate, then of course, we can induce a little earlier. Things are all over the place, but my blood sugar levels and blood pressure at this point are next to perfect, so he's not too concerned at the moment.
      I was also informed today that now that I'm in my 3rd trimester, I'll be seeing him every two weeks until 34 weeks, when I start seeing him weekly. And we still have no word on when he wants me to take my leave of absence from work... we'll see soon, depending on how comfortable I am come December, I know right now, I'm about done.

No comments:

Post a Comment